(Again, not really tablet-related, but multiplayer could be ported to tablets eventually. Feel free to skip :)
The multi-touch table version of Tim Edmonds' NumptyPhysics gained support for multi-player modes and multi-touch drawing, dragging and deleting in the last few weeks. You can watch the evaluation video here or below.
New features and play modes include:
- Multi-player cooperative (single token and goal)
- Multi-token single-goal versus game
- Multi-token multi-goal versus game
- Draw multiple strokes at the same time
- Move drawn items with two-finger-drag
- Delete drawn items with three-finger-tap
Lesson learned: You need to get the level design right.
Word count for "multi" in this post: 10.